Target - Assets Protection Team Leader | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Target

"Assets Protection Team Leader"

I worked at Target full-time

Pros

great company many avenues to take to continue growth

Cons

different management not all on the same page

Advice to Management

over all I have been apart of great leaders that I respect but unfortunately there is always one bad apple that ruins everything one may have worked towards.

Other Employee Reviews for Target

1. "Decent company to work for but expect long hours."

Pros

Promotion opportunities
    Some people are very friendly
    They try to be inclusive
    You get a small discount on stuff you need to buy anyways

Cons

Work way too much - more than what they tell you
    They have something called best team survey that they claim is anonymous - don't believe it

Advice to Management

Give store more payroll. You ask WAY too much of them. Plus take some advice from Costco, paying a team member $8.25 an hour is a joke!!!!!!!

2. ""The Vibe" isn't vibing with employees"

I have been working at Target part-time

Pros

My fellow associates are the only reason I get up to go to work. I feel guilty if I call out because that means they will drown in extra work.
    Target is also one of the higher paying retail jobs I've had.
    My Brand Team Manager is the best.

Cons

After the breach, the morale has been extremely low and with the introduction of "guest driven scheduling," there is a higher chance of you being the only one in your department during a crazy rush of guests. I personally care about how the store looks at the end of the night because I think it directly correlates to our guests wanting to come back into the store. A few weeks ago however, I was told by my STL that they don't care what the store looks like as long as we are helping out guests! I have personally left a store without buying anything because it was unkempt and overstocked. I just feel bad for the guests that come in the store. I was told to chase after a guest who walked past me to ask if they needed any help. He literally told me, "Hey, you're missing her. Go after her." A Costco is opening up in my town soon and I know for a fact that at least 60% of our Target employees (maybe more) have applied to work there. The worst thing is that our STL wrote to corporate telling them about the situation, and they wouldn't shell out a few extra dollars to all the employees so that the minimum wage would match Costco's. I take pride in my work and work my butt off for this company. With Costco and Trader Joe's opening soon, it'll be sad to watch Target suffer.