TargetCW - Great place to work!!! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your positive review! Glad we've provided an amazing work environment for you.

Other Employee Reviews for TargetCW

"TargetCW is a really good temp agency"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Advice to Management

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

Aug 28, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

2. "Excellent Service"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

I worked with Johnathan Schiripo as my lead recruiter and have nothing but good things to say about my experience. Johnathan has been there every step of the hiring process to make sure I was as prepared as I could be. He called me before and after every interview to prep/debrief and make sure I had no questions about the process and was informed on what the next step in the hiring process would be. Johnathan, Rachel Hveem, and Robert Ciochon were the employees I interacted with, and all of them were prompt and helpful on making sure my transition into working fro Target CW went smoothly. If any of my friends or coworkers had the chance to work with TargetCW I would highly recommend them.

Cons

I have not experienced any so far.

Feb 14, 2017 – Marketing Manager

We're glad to hear you had such a terrific experience before and after getting the job. Thanks for sharing with us!