TargetCW - great pay and benefits | Glassdoor

"great pay and benefits"

I have been working at TargetCW part-time

Pros

great pay for type of work

Cons

temp positions nothing else really

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your review! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us! info@targetcw.com

Other Employee Reviews for TargetCW

"I love working at TargetCW!"

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The camaraderie here is first-class. You really feel like part of the family. I have never worked anywhere where I felt like my coworkers were also my good friends. Upper management is amazing as well. Very personable and great decisions. Samer is the best CEO EVER (and I mean it!). Benefits are great. Quarterly reviews are given. Good work is recognized and rewarded. There are many team events that help to pull us together even more. Work-life balance is perfect. I have NEVER had a day where I did not feel like coming into work since I have been working at TargetCW. I hope to stay at TargetCW forever and ever!

Cons

The medical and dental benefits could be better, but they have improved since I have been here. We are a smaller company (under 35 employees) so I imagine that as we grow, we will have access to even better medical and dental benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. You make us feel appreciated, welcomed, and you inspire us to work our very hardest!

Jan 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your awesome review! It's great to see that our "family" is growing! As we continue to grow, there inevitably will be change! We welcome opportunities for improvement and will continue ... More

"Accept everything, question nothing, and you'll do fine."

I worked at TargetCW full-time

Pros

Talented people, good benefits and amenities.

Cons

Exempts treated like hourly employees.

Micro-managed by the CEO, including periodic emails about what's permissible on your desk, including the maximum number of sticky-notes. Style over substance became a common theme.

Vague whiffs of nepotism, cronyism.

Managers have restricted empowerment - a senior manager confided to me that he didn't even know if he had firing authority, what his signature authority was, etc.

CEO's dog ran wild leaving messes behind that just added to the natural ambiance.

Salary was significantly below industry average.

CEO and/or senior staff would consistently send out badgering emails directing employees go online and to give the highest possible ratings to TCW on sites such as best-place-to-work-in-san-diego, and this site, in order to generate the best possible view of the company.

Advice to Management

Let people do the work you hire them to do.

Dec 19, 2016 – Marketing Manager

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your experience here wasn’t favorable. You’re right about our talented people, good benefits, and amenities. Making our company ... More