TaskUs - Marketing | Glassdoor

"Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at TaskUs full-time for less than a year

Pros

TaskUs provides a state of the art workplace and environment. The perks offered and how they allow teammates to create the culture, are just some of the reasons why this is one of the best places to work.

Cons

If you are not able to adapt or keep up with the fast paced operations, this might not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep offering the tools for your teammates to succeed and always be available to listen.

TaskUs2018-09-28

TaskUs Response

October 29, 2018CEO

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and provide your advice. TaskUs is definitely a unique, fast paced, rapidly expanding place to work!

1. "Great place"

Current Employee - Social Media Moderator in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at TaskUs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great attendance schedule, the environment is energetic fun and also laidback!! The work is stress free for the most part. The core values the company has is amazing I’ve never worked for such a great company. I’ve worked at the new Braunfels site and currently at the San Antonio site both amazing!

Cons

I really don’t have any cons, they’ve definitely heard our demands on communication and gave us what we wanted. First company where the CEO actually makes company changes be cause he hears/cares about his employees voices.

Advice to Management

At the San Antonio site, I would recommend you guys be a little more realistic with our stats..on week they hounded is for times and works scores that are TWO WEEKS OLD. if we can real time based scores that would help out everyone so much. I don’t like hearing all this feedback saying we need to improve scores and what we did wrong when it’s over half a month ago. That just doesn’t help the learning process at all. Other...

TaskUs2019-08-15
  2. "Best company I have ever worked fod"

Current Employee - Team Member in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at TaskUs full-time for less than a year

Pros

They care about you as an employee The benefits The facilities

Cons

Nothing so far I have loved every minute of it

TaskUs2019-08-12

Discover more reviews about TaskUs.