KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Aug 4, 2022 - Teammate in Indore, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Place where u feel like home

Cons

Sometimes we feel down but team help us to grow up

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

TaskUs training

Sep 30, 2022 - Teammate
    Business Outlook

Pros

For me the company is location wise.

Cons

Since I am new on the company as of now I don't see any cons nor negative on the company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Everything is not as is seems.

Sep 5, 2022 - Content Moderator in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only decent thing was the pay.

Cons

Let’s see, I was with this company for almost 4 years. I worked through 2 different sites, even the start up of one. I was push through numerous campaigns and dealt with so many changes with little to no communication. None of that bothered me. What was my last straw was not only the “threatening” way you told us either return or we’ll lose our job, it’s that NONE of the people who made promises over the years not one of them talked to us and apologized. They had strangers do it. Hemi, I’m speaking of you specifically. You gave the impression you had our back, told us your background so you’d seem more relatable, but ultimately money does what it does to all humans. Y'all's lack of empathy for the employees who made you great is going to be your downfall. Congratulations on being just another soul sucking call center. Alorica better watch out. OH! Let’s also not forget their staffs total disregard for Black History Month. Diversity and inclusion? lol, it’s a joke.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TaskUs.

TaskUs Careers

Cover image for TaskUs

TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to fast-growing technology companies, helping...More

• Explore Roles
  • Our Values
  • Our Offices

TaskUs Photos

+ Add Photo
TaskUs photo of: We are proud to partner with Thessaloniki’s beautification project by painting one of the old cable boxes right in front of the city’s historic center. You + Us=Sustainability
TaskUs photo of: It’s time to get the ball rolling and start your #RidiculouslyRefreshing journey here at Oorja, our Mohali site! Working hard while having fun has never looked this amazing!
TaskUs photo of: This is You + Us at The Oasis! #TUgetherAgainAtTheOasis
TaskUs photo of: TaskUs unveils the newest floor of Oasis, its Tijuana site.
TaskUs photo of: Day-long community donation drive of our teammates to kick off the opening of our new office.
TaskUs photo of: A #RidiculouslyRefreshing and vibrant office space at Laguna Ridicula.

TaskUs Job Seekers Also Viewed