KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Ridiculously good company

Aug 17, 2022 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good environment. Transparent Management

Cons

Kinda low salary and slow increase

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

You + Us

Oct 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People first culture, cool ammenities, and good employee benefits

Cons

None at the moment All good No comments for now Good company Good management

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 2, 2022 - Fleet Support Specialist in Chandler, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very patient and knowledgeable about the program and systems they are teaching you about

Cons

No major cons so far as I've only been here a month

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TaskUs.

TaskUs Careers

Cover image for TaskUs

TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to fast-growing technology companies, helping...More

• Explore Roles
  • Our Values
  • Our Offices

TaskUs Photos

+ Add Photo
TaskUs photo of: We are proud to partner with Thessaloniki’s beautification project by painting one of the old cable boxes right in front of the city’s historic center. You + Us=Sustainability
TaskUs photo of: It’s time to get the ball rolling and start your #RidiculouslyRefreshing journey here at Oorja, our Mohali site! Working hard while having fun has never looked this amazing!
TaskUs photo of: This is You + Us at The Oasis! #TUgetherAgainAtTheOasis
TaskUs photo of: TaskUs unveils the newest floor of Oasis, its Tijuana site.
TaskUs photo of: Day-long community donation drive of our teammates to kick off the opening of our new office.
TaskUs photo of: A #RidiculouslyRefreshing and vibrant office space at Laguna Ridicula.

TaskUs Job Seekers Also Viewed