Taulia - Small Company Engagement with Big Company Production | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

"Small Company Engagement with Big Company Production"

Current Employee - Supplier Outreach in Park City, UT
Current Employee - Supplier Outreach in Park City, UT

I have been working at Taulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Taulia knows how to treat employees well. Everyone is able to help you with a project and provide their expertise. Outside of work, their is a community of friendship maintained and they make a point to nurture those relationships.

If you have an idea that you want implemented, the people in charge want to know what you have to say and give you the freedom to see it come into reality. Everyone works hard to make improvements happen and happen fast.

You are given the responsibility to get your job down without having to be micromanaged. When a project is completed, you feel responsible for its success and credit/appreciation is given where due.

Cons

Most everyone at Taulia is an A-game player. Everyone works hard and is capable to find a solution to almost any problem. You don't have to expect crazy hours, but expect to work hard at your job. If you are one of those people that like to show up, do the bare minimum, and go home, you probably won't fit in and won't like working for Taulia.

Advice to Management

Taulia is on the cuspe of becoming a large and very successful company. Ending the year of 2012, it will start to move out of the small company startup feel and into the big company structure. During this transition, don't lose the small company feel and focus on emphasizing the worth of every employee.

Other Employee Reviews for Taulia

"Love being a part of a start up company"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT

I have been working at Taulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I prefer a small start up company where I can contribute to the team in many different ways. Taulia offers me that opportunity and it's very rewarding to see the results of my labor make the company better. Our professional services team is only made up of "A" players so you can rely in each person to do their job well and also be available to you if you need any help.

Cons

It's been difficult to find SAP experts to work on our team. This means that the rest of us have to come up to speed on SAP which takes some time. Taulia has been great at getting us SAP training to help in that process.

Advice to Management

Keep finding great people to join our team. In the end, it's the people who make the company!

"Great Company. Awesome Product. Genuine People/Co-workers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Taulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with the founders is very rewarding.
    Startup culture with happiness and engineering at the forefront of their vision.
    Great technology. Smooth process for product changes.
    Go Carts. Catered food. Pac-man. yes all this is in the office.
    This company hires well, so you're working with smart people everyday.

Cons

The office coffee kind of sucks.

Advice to Management

keep it up.