Taulia - Work and Learn in a Great Atmosphere | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

"Work and Learn in a Great Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Taulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At Taulia I am working with plenty of smart people and get in touch with new web technologies every day. I am learning a lot from my colleagues and get things done while having an excellent work-life-fun balance.

You'll love the pro but laid-back attitude of your colleagues and management. Truly great team spirit and smart and reasonable founders / senior management that you can talk with openly without fear of repression.

Even though the office is a fantastic SF Location engineers can work from home certain days of the week if preferred. It's great. We do SCRUM so you can plan your work-load in advance and have a say in what you can realistically handle in the upcoming weeks.

Cons

Can't come up with many... seriously. Thought long about it and the only con worth mentioning is that we're catering to few big companies that you might not like ideologically (check customers on Taulia website).

Advice to Management

Stay as you are!

Other Employee Reviews for Taulia

"Nice place to work, good people and great atmosphere"

Former Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Taulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great experience, passionate and amazing product team. The idea is outstanding and the go-to-market seems to be inline with the growth expectations.

Cons

Needs to grow, maintain focus and redefine a few product features as the market is demanding some sort of new ideas and processes are not in line with the market. Global market is still to far.

"Not a friendly atmosphere"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Taulia as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Good food. Great HR. Most people are really nice and helpful. Good social network presence.

Cons

Few of the people in the Support team need to lose their attitudes.

Advice to Management

If you really value your customer service, you shouldn't let go of people for going above and beyond the call of duty to help customers.

I was there as a Support Intern. Thought I was doing a good job too, learning all of the information here and there. Unfortunately, I realized later on that asking questions here is a bad deal, especially if you are on the Support team. The supervisor not only gets extremely irritated, but she berates you in front of the whole team. What about showing common courtesy and being a team player?