Taylor Morrison - The End of the Rainbow!!! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"The End of the Rainbow!!!"

Current Employee - Community Sale Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Community Sale Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Taylor Morrison full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been in the new home business for years. It has always been a goal to work for this company. The atmosphere of team work and support is phenomenal. I am a better salesperson today based on my time here. There are not enough good things to say!

Cons

Working weekends can sometimes be a drag, but that is the business I am in. I always compensate for it on my days off:)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The team feels your commitmentto both the company and our personal growth.

Taylor Morrison Response

Sep 26, 2017 – Talent Acquistion Manager

Thank you for the hard work and dedication. Glad to hear we were your employer of choice and you are now home.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"A family that takes care of you."

Current Employee - IT Field Technician in Folsom, CA
    Current Employee - IT Field Technician in Folsom, CA

I have been working at Taylor Morrison full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many times people look at salaries and judge how great a company is. The salaries are good to great for the field of business but the "benefits" that the leaders bless us with throughout the year are amazing and encourages me to keep on working hard.
    The people are most important because working with people you enjoy being around helps you WANT to come to work each day. You feel part of a team, a family. There are ups and downs to any relationship but everyone show respect for each other.
    Ultimately my favorite part is, the micromanagement is kept at a minimum. You're here to fill a vital role and the management can do what they are in place to do, lead the company, area or division. Management has more important things than to nitpick your work everyday. I feel free to excel in this environment than I have any previous company.

Cons

I find little to nothing that would constitute as a con of working for TM.

Advice to Management

Stay true to the employees as we grow and continue to pour back into them each step of our growth. Happy Employees are key to growth. This is nothing we haven't already discussed.

Taylor Morrison Response

Sep 26, 2017 – Talent Acquistion Manager

Response from Aren Bazzocco, Sacramento Division President:

"What tremendous feedback from such a vital employee! We are so careful with our hiring process and who we bring on, and because of... More

2. "Construction Superintendent"

I have been working at Taylor Morrison full-time

Pros

Great people; great team environment; fun to build beautiful homes.

Cons

Can't think of any downsides. I love it here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Discover more reviews about Taylor Morrison.