Team Enterprises - The best part-time job a college student can get. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Team Enterprises

"The best part-time job a college student can get."

Current Employee - Brand Specialist in State College, PA
Current Employee - Brand Specialist in State College, PA

Pros

If you are outgoing, responsible, and attractive, you qualify for this job. It's hands down the most fun job you will ever have. The job description consists of performing on-site beer promotions by giving out free samples to bar patrons, and/or playing games, taking pictures, handing out promotional freebies. We never work past midnight, are usually supervised by a manager on site, receive unique benefits (never paying cover charges at bars where we work, free beer, nice uniforms to keep, etc). If you are in college and need a part time job, this is THE job to apply for.

Cons

Most employers can see through the formal "brand specialist" title, and will understand that your job consists/ed of looking pretty, being outgoing, and giving out free beer at bars. Of course, it does require you to have knowledge, and be an ambassador to the brand, which means no showing up to work with unkempt hair of makeup, being in a bad mood, telling rude/drunk customers what you really think of them, etc.

Paychecks come once/month, which some people have a problem with. If you don't live paycheck to paycheck, this isn't an issue.

Advice to Management

When I interviewed, I only heard about the opening through friends who heard it through other friends. Maybe it's the company's intention since so many people apply anyway, but maybe having more publicly visible posts about the job openings.

Other Employee Reviews for Team Enterprises

1. "Promotional Teams"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I worked as a promotional model for them. The hiring process was pretty easy. They wanted individuals with promotional experience.

Cons

They where horrible about paying their promotional teams on time. We had several complaints about the time it took to get paid and the amounts where usually incorrect.

Advice to Management

They need to focus on paying their promotional teams on time. People don't like to work for companies that are not reliable.

2. "Event Manager"

I have been working at Team Enterprises full-time

Pros

Rewarding to work with teams that you build, train and manage.

Cons

24/7 work. Very high stress level job.