Team TAG - Great experience...Left with lots of marketable skills. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

"Great experience...Left with lots of marketable skills."

Current Employee - Account Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Account Representative in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Learned a lot at my time with tag. Taught me very valuable people skills and managerial skills. Made me that much more valuable when I applied to jobs after I left tag. Still have a great network of professionals and friends there.

Cons

Training program is intense and challenging. I picked things up pretty quickly, but may be more difficult for those not willing to learn and have an open mind.

Advice to Management

Stress the value of the experience to those looking to apply. People don't understand it's a great way to grow and learn. Lots of companies love experience like this on their resume. I have gotten many job offers because of working at tag!

Nov 26, 2013 – President

Thank you. This is a very insightful post for us.

Other Employee Reviews for Team TAG

"The people at Team TAG are great - they care about personal and professional growth for all employees"

Current Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA

Pros

There is a big focus on each person's personal and professional growth through "sharpening the saw": success mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually (in the work place).

Cons

No one that works at Team TAG would say their position is easy. There are daily challenges for everyone, and you're not going to "win" at each challenge. Rejection is probably the biggest source of discouragement.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the personal and professional growth of each employee. The experience is great - whether someone is looking for a career, or they are simply looking to build their resumes.

Nov 26, 2013 – President

Thank you for your comments.

"If you're a go getter, there is no better place to work."

Pros

The work environment is incredible. I'm surrounded by people who are highly motivating and supportive. There is an opportunity for unlimited growth both personally and professionally.

Cons

The environment is not suitable for the half-hearted or lazy. You have to be highly motivated and highly ambitious if you wish to succeed.

Feb 17, 2015 – HR Manager

We're glad to hear you think our work environment is incredible. You are absolutely right, lazy or half-hearted individuals do not succeed in our company. We are proud of this "con". Thank you for ... More