Team TAG - Best place to learn and gain hands on experience to run and operate a business. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

"Best place to learn and gain hands on experience to run and operate a business."

Current Employee - Entry Level in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Entry Level in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent work environment. We get to have a lot of fun outside of work with the people that we get to work with. Get to learn and gain information from a lot of self made millionaires in the business by going to the companies National Conference which the last one was in Atlanta. The work that you get to do at Team Tag feels very self rewarding and you get a satisfying feeling of self accomplishment. You are in control of your income and no one can dictate how fast you can move up in the company except yourself.

Cons

The work that we do entails a lot of rejection. A lot of people can't handle rejection at this level. The work that we do is pretty difficult, but rewarding as well. May feel like you are being overworked at some times.

Nov 26, 2013 – President

Thank you for your response. If there are any suggestions you have regarding the "work difficulty", we'd like to hear your comments.

Other Employee Reviews for Team TAG

1. "Love my experience at TEAM TAG!!!"

I have been working at Team TAG full-time

Pros

Great personnel, extremely friendly administrators, team-oriented environment, career oriented, community service with the Girls & Boys Club is self-satisfying.

Cons

This position is not for everyone. You definitely have to be business-oriented and must have good customer skills to be in this business.

Nov 26, 2013 – President

Great. Thank you for your response.

"I love working here!"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA

Pros

growth opportunity, great work atmosphere, fun, great events outside of work

Cons

The one office in the corner is always so cold.

Nov 26, 2013 – President

We just fixed the HVAC problem with the "cold office". Things should be back to normal now. Thanks for your patience.