Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Software company with fantastic culture and customer relations

Jan 30, 2018 - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engineering is split into small teams where each person plays a vital role. Great mentoring between junior devs and their team members. Allows for rapid growth. Fun work environment. Nerf wars are not uncommon. Bagels provided weekly. Office snacks and coffee available daily. Monthly pizza party where our stand performances are recognized and awards given.

Cons

Technology stack is aging. One team works with Angular but most of the solution is VB.net. With rapid growth it is harder to know everyone as personally as once was possible.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, product and people

Feb 18, 2022 - Enterprise Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience as an individual contributor on the sales team. TeamDynamix offers a great product with some unique differentiators over the competition. Leadership is top-notch from the CEO down. As a salesperson, it's been remarkable how much of my business comes from referrals (happy customers). Additionally, there's a steady stream of qualified leads thanks to our highly effective business development and marketing teams. I feel I have the support I need to be successful and there's a lot of cross-functional collaboration. Especially for a smaller company, the benefits are competitive with solid PTO, health coverage and 401k matching. Leadership is constantly seeking feedback to figure out how they can make TeamDynamix an even better place to work.

Cons

There are a handful of internal processes that need improvement yet management is aware and working on them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A Great Place to Grow a Career

Jan 17, 2022 - Senior Staff Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always feel extraordinarily hesitant to rate anything with the highest possible marks, and that's no exception here. However, the more time I spend thinking about my experience at TeamDynamix, the more clear it is to me that I really don't have anything negative to say about the company as it stands today. TeamDynamix provides amazing opportunities for career growth. I can't begin to express just how much my skill set has developed from working with the extraordinarily talented people on the team. There's always plenty of work to get done, and TeamDynamix places a strong emphasis on doing it right rather than just getting it done. If a project starts falling behind, we'll put additional people on it, cut scope, or push the deadline back. In absolutely no case will an engineer be expected to work overtime to meet a deadline - the company acknowledges that any such approach would result in an inferior product and unhappy employees. The atmosphere is casual and everyone who works here spends time getting to know each other and joking around, although that doesn't affect anyone's ability to get their work done. Engineers are encouraged to apply their own thoughts and ideas to their work, and micromanagement simply doesn't exist here. Everyone on the team is always eager to drop what they're doing in order to help their teammates, even when it does not benefit their own assignments. I say all of this having been at TeamDynamix for over a decade and knowing that this review would not be accurate for the entire time I've been here. The exciting part of that is that it proves the company has evolved and adapted as time goes on, resulting in an incredible place to work today.

Cons

The barrier to entry at TeamDynamix is very high. The interview process is rigorous and as a result it's no small feat to get an offer. I've seen many extremely talented and intelligent individuals fail to make it through to the final stages of the interview process. There is an upside to this, however. Being so selective about hiring results in TeamDynamix being a place where only high quality talent ends up on the team. That means everyone who works here is exceptional, and nobody on the team is dead weight.

4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TeamDynamix.