KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful place to work

Dec 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for TeamDynamix. The company has a great leadership team, and I enjoy working for a high-growth company that has the ability to make decisions quickly. The best thing about TeamDynamix is the work/life balance, especially with the option to work from home. I also think the PTO policy is generous, and has actually gotten even better this year. While at this job, and I have had the opportunity to expand my role and gain new skills that will definitely help me to advance my career. I feel that my opinions are valued, and I can clearly see the impact of my work. TeamDynamix truly abides by its stated values of honesty and transparency - the decisions made throughout the company on anything from internal policies to how we serve our customers are always made thoughtfully and communicated well to employees. I genuinely cannot say enough good things about my time here!

Cons

This is not a huge con, but some of the benefits are just okay. Adequate, but not the best.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, product and people

Feb 18, 2022 - Enterprise Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience as an individual contributor on the sales team. TeamDynamix offers a great product with some unique differentiators over the competition. Leadership is top-notch from the CEO down. As a salesperson, it's been remarkable how much of my business comes from referrals (happy customers). Additionally, there's a steady stream of qualified leads thanks to our highly effective business development and marketing teams. I feel I have the support I need to be successful and there's a lot of cross-functional collaboration. Especially for a smaller company, the benefits are competitive with solid PTO, health coverage and 401k matching. Leadership is constantly seeking feedback to figure out how they can make TeamDynamix an even better place to work.

Cons

There are a handful of internal processes that need improvement yet management is aware and working on them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A Great Place to Grow a Career

Jan 17, 2022 - Senior Staff Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always feel extraordinarily hesitant to rate anything with the highest possible marks, and that's no exception here. However, the more time I spend thinking about my experience at TeamDynamix, the more clear it is to me that I really don't have anything negative to say about the company as it stands today. TeamDynamix provides amazing opportunities for career growth. I can't begin to express just how much my skill set has developed from working with the extraordinarily talented people on the team. There's always plenty of work to get done, and TeamDynamix places a strong emphasis on doing it right rather than just getting it done. If a project starts falling behind, we'll put additional people on it, cut scope, or push the deadline back. In absolutely no case will an engineer be expected to work overtime to meet a deadline - the company acknowledges that any such approach would result in an inferior product and unhappy employees. The atmosphere is casual and everyone who works here spends time getting to know each other and joking around, although that doesn't affect anyone's ability to get their work done. Engineers are encouraged to apply their own thoughts and ideas to their work, and micromanagement simply doesn't exist here. Everyone on the team is always eager to drop what they're doing in order to help their teammates, even when it does not benefit their own assignments. I say all of this having been at TeamDynamix for over a decade and knowing that this review would not be accurate for the entire time I've been here. The exciting part of that is that it proves the company has evolved and adapted as time goes on, resulting in an incredible place to work today.

Cons

The barrier to entry at TeamDynamix is very high. The interview process is rigorous and as a result it's no small feat to get an offer. I've seen many extremely talented and intelligent individuals fail to make it through to the final stages of the interview process. There is an upside to this, however. Being so selective about hiring results in TeamDynamix being a place where only high quality talent ends up on the team. That means everyone who works here is exceptional, and nobody on the team is dead weight.

4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TeamDynamix.

TeamDynamix Photos

+ Add Photo
TeamDynamix photo of: TeamDynamix Office
TeamDynamix photo of: Aaron Crane, VP of Operations, with his stellar team
TeamDynamix photo of: The Professional Services Dream Team!
TeamDynamix photo of: Team Outing!
TeamDynamix photo of: Special guest Larry shows up for company All Hands meeting
TeamDynamix photo of: Pet Parade!
TeamDynamix photo of: Lounging but still alert