KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Forward thinking and progressive environment!

Aug 12, 2020 - Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Goals and objectives of company push to achieve success for all parties involved. Work aims to support the development of global adult learning through collaboration and sustainability. Educational content being developed range from tech design to COVID-19 response efforts and are able to be delivered to various online learners Across the world. Improvement of workflow processes and innovative thinking is a daily priority to ensure growth both within the company, employees, and partners.

Cons

Project deliverables and deadlines are rushed due to lack if work capacity and increased project scoping.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Very collegial and supportive work environment

Jul 19, 2022 - Instructional Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Interesting projects (online course development for topics including digital health, tech literacy, agriculture...) -Highly collaborative work environment -Remote work flexible

Cons

-The course editing work can be redundant, though this is mitigated by opportunities to be involved in strategizing around effective content delivery

TechChange Response

We are grateful for your review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate hearing ways that we can help balance some of the editing work. In addition to involving folks in strategic planning for content delivery, we are looking at potentially leveraging more copyeditors as well. Thank you again for your feedback!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Community-oriented work culture

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Community-oriented and collaborative culture

Cons

- Understaffed, consistently at or over capacity

TechChange Response

We greatly appreciate your feedback. So happy to hear that you enjoy the community-oriented, collaborative culture here at TechChange. We are committed to keeping work/life balance front and center as we move forward and are excited to continue to grow the TechChange team to support all of the amazing growth we are experiencing as a company. Thank you for your patience with this process. Your hard work and dedication are so appreciated.

Discover more reviews about TechChange.