- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
Interesting place to workMar 20, 2021 - Program AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great flexibility and variable working hours
Difficult to communicate with senior management
- Former Contractor★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Instructional DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Interesting projects (online course development for topics including digital health, tech literacy, agriculture...) -Highly collaborative work environment -Remote work flexible
-The course editing work can be redundant, though this is mitigated by opportunities to be involved in strategizing around effective content delivery
We are grateful for your review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate hearing ways that we can help balance some of the editing work. In addition to involving folks in strategic planning for content delivery, we are looking at potentially leveraging more copyeditors as well. Thank you again for your feedback!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Community-oriented and collaborative culture
- Understaffed, consistently at or over capacity
We greatly appreciate your feedback. So happy to hear that you enjoy the community-oriented, collaborative culture here at TechChange. We are committed to keeping work/life balance front and center as we move forward and are excited to continue to grow the TechChange team to support all of the amazing growth we are experiencing as a company. Thank you for your patience with this process. Your hard work and dedication are so appreciated.