Technical Resources International - No stress workplace, nice coworkers, easygoing managers, and free coffee! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Technical Resources International

"No stress workplace, nice coworkers, easygoing managers, and free coffee!"

Current Employee - Medical Writer
Current Employee - Medical Writer

I have been working at Technical Resources International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work is relatively easy and you are given plenty of time to do it. Coworkers fill in for each other without complaints. Managers rarely criticize anyone and are very helpful and understanding when you need time off or get an assignment in late (within reason). Standards are easily achievable. No pressure to work late. Nice comfortable building, easy to get to. Plenty of parking. Free individual serving coffee. Regularly scheduled parties for holidays. Best job I've had.

Cons

None that I can think of so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Technical Resources International

1. "ok place"

Pros

Flexible hours, relax environment, quiet place

Cons

lack competation, lack oppertunity for advance

Advice to Management

Should manage workflow better

"I really appreciate the opportunity of having been employed here"

Former Employee - Medical Writer III in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Medical Writer III in Bethesda, MD

Pros

Okay, I'll cut to the chase first off and state that I think that at least 90% of the negative reviews here were written out of either haste or carelessness, as I am definitely NOT a member of the HR team at TRI (which I have seen some posts accuse positive ones of being), yet just left the company last week after having happily and proudly server as a team member for almost 6.5 years. I loved my time with TRI and am forever grateful that I was able to make a complete career transition by joining as an entry-level Medical Writer...a starting position which transformed into promotion to Medical Writer III by a year before I departed the company for purely personal reasons. At TRI, the employee essentially sets their own boundaries: you can fly as high (or as low, though within the boundary of making acceptable contributions to your role) as you want. Opportunities for career training are abundant, as are opportunities to work across groups (including internal business development): both contribute significantly to personal fulfillment and/or advancement, and to be honest, I don't know of many companies that offer such an enticing combination. These are not forced things, either, but merely offered and (in my personal opinion) too good to pass up participating in. Other "pros" include that it is extremely easy to get to know everyone in the company (at all levels) if you are enthusiastic enough to care to get to know them!

Cons

I can't really think of any flat-out "cons" to post. This was my first corporate experience (I'd been a lab-dweller to the point that I first joined the company), and I thus regard all moments there as learning experiences.

Advice to Management

First and foremost, keep it all good and real as you have been doing; I have no complaints. One suggestion I do have is that the option to telecommute should be explored (if possible...I do understand that such is not always the case depending upon contract client preferences).