Technology Navigators - High Performance Team | Glassdoor

"High Performance Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Technology Navigators full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative environment where the team grows and wins together.
Everyone working together to benefit and grow the company
Horizontal structure where the CEOs are working right beside you
High-energy and high-performance teammates where communication is always positive, and feedback is given directly to you in order to improve the performance, speed, and future of the company
Monthly team building outings (we went Ziplining in June!)
Town hall meetings each Friday, where the team shares wins and postive feedback for everyone.
All-hands meetings once a month where goals are discussed and everyone is allowed to share their ideas and opinions.

Cons

None at the moment! We can't grow as fast as we would like, but that's part of being smart!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We are moving in the right direction, and i can't wait to see the payoff in the future! Loving the willingness to strive together and try new things. You guys ARE THE BEST.

Other Employee Reviews for Technology Navigators

1. "Lasting Impressions"

Former Intern - Student in Austin, TX
    Former Intern - Student in Austin, TX

I worked at Technology Navigators as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I held a summer internship with Technology Navigators and I can genuinely say that I left with more knowledge than I ever expected I would gain in such a short amount of time. I attribute this to the culture of the organization, the leadership, and the employees that make up TN. This company operates by their core values which is especially exemplified in the competitive, encouraging, and fun environment stimulated by the exceptional leadership. I have been exposed to a variety of different management styles, but never have I admired and respected a leader as much as the manager, Scott Beardsley. This company seeks the best talent and expects the same from their employees. Each individual employed here demonstrated an incredible work ethic, they worked as a team, and they were committed to the success of TN. I am thankful and honored to have worked with Technology Navigators, and I would recommend them to anyone who has the desire to learn and develop as a person and as an employee.

Cons

Only if you are afraid of heights! The office sits on top of a cliff with views of the rolling hills, the Pennybacker Bridge, the Colorado River, and the beautiful city of Austin.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent management, morale, and hard work! Never accept mediocrity as you already do not and continue to stay positive.

2. "The real opportunity to make a difference for people"

Current Employee - Back Office Operations in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Back Office Operations in Austin, TX

I have been working at Technology Navigators full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Commitment. TN is a pretty tight nit team of warriors for the good cause = helping people. We don’t really mess around when it comes to what we do because people are depending on us. Far beyond “just a number”, each person we work with is the life blood of what we do here. And we’re REALLY GOOD at what we do here! We honor the people we’re working for and each other, because we know above all else… we’re in this together. That kind of clear direction, team work, accountability and dedication makes me love the company I work for and my peers that help make it happen. We do so much more than just find people jobs. We connect them with the people they need to know to grow!

The company also has some great perks like Beer Fridays, cool off sight Team Builds (like boat rides & zip lining), free onsite gym and some flexibility in work/life balance. We have sitting/standing desks, giant bean bags for our meeting space and a karaoke machine; all inside a beautifully naturally lit glass office overlooking Lake Austin and the 360 bridge. It’s a great space to do work in.

Cons

The Debbie Downers. Most of us are pretty gung-ho about what we do. Clear that each conversation is actually an opportunity to make a difference in someone else’s life. When our placements enjoy the place they work, life just works better and we want that for them just as much as we want that for ourselves. But every once in a while we will have a bad hire. Someone who is just in it for the ride, doesn’t perform, doesn’t participate, doesn’t connect, doesn’t want to be responsible for their part and essentially just goes around poisoning the water with ineffectiveness and negativity. Thank goodness they don’t last long, but I hate the impact it has on us all while they are here. Some may say it is high turnover, but in the big picture I see it more like a healthy pruning.

Advice to Management

It’s impossible to acknowledge people too much. Keep up the good work!
    Keep on searching for the best of the best!
    Stay positive!