Tecomax - You can make more money working at mcdonalds | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tecomax

"You can make more money working at mcdonalds"

Former Contractor - Team Leader in Plano, TX
Former Contractor - Team Leader in Plano, TX

I worked at Tecomax as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very independent since you are an independent contractor. You can get promoted in just a few days.

Cons

This company pays its sales reps 100% commission. I was a team leader and had 28 people on my team excluding myself. I worked about 75+ hours a week and made a little over $100 dollars. You will not get paid what you are supposed to. You are also a independent contractor meaning what you make is before you pay taxes.

Advice to Management

Do not take this job. You will make so much more working minimum wage at McDonalds.

Other Employee Reviews for Tecomax

1. "Personal/Professional/Financial Growth"

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

I have learned so much. This is the type of job that strengthens your mindset and your attitude to get the job done. The skill sets I've learned can be applied to other areas of my life and have made me an overall better person. The company thrives on teamwork. If you are hard working and can devote time, energy, and effort, then this company will invest time in training you to be better.

Cons

Hours can be long but the more work I have put in the more recognition I have received. Hard work does not go unnoticed here.

Advice to Management

The Residual Bonus is awesome apart from the normal pay! Please Continue to implement great bonus structures like you have been.

2. "Best Opportunity, Best Family"

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

At the age of 22 I have been given the opportunity to run an entire operation. Never in my entire life have I been afforded such a position and opportunity to make as much money as I do now. I don't just like working here, I love working here! This opportunity has changed my life and my family's. My daughter will now have a father that she can be proud of and my wife can have a husband she can brag about. I will have a six figure income working here and I will be here for life.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say. I am so grateful for this company and job. I love leading and growing with me team!

Advice to Management

Thank you for believing in me and allowing me to be in the position that I am at such a young age!