Tecta America - Tecta is a very interesting place to work based on how the company was formed. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tecta America

"Tecta is a very interesting place to work based on how the company was formed."

Pros

Senior management is, overall, the most qualified group that I have seen in several companies where I have worked.
The management at the operating unit level are a great bunch of people.
The work environment is one where everyone respects each other and no one acts better than the others..

Cons

The recession has impacted the ability to get any kind of a substantial raise in the last couple of years and bonuses, for the most part, have been non-existent. Hopefully, this will change as the economy improves.

Advice to Management

An personal comment to people who are doing a great job would be appreciated - some people feel as they are never noticed while others are perceived at the "stars"

Other Employee Reviews for Tecta America

1. "IT intern"

Pros

Great company culture and a fun place to work

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons

2. "Summer Laborer"

I worked at Tecta America part-time

Pros

Tecta offers their laborers to work on jobs based on their geographic preferences and helps reduce fuel costs. Also they try to get you on a job with different competencies required so you build a strong skill set as a roofer which makes you more marketable once you attempt to move up or seek out a different company.

Cons

Some of the foremans have trouble with communication and I have shown up to jobs where work was canceled or I was supposed to be at another job site that day. Wouldn't let this discourage you from working here though. Maybe address in on boarding process.

Advice to Management

Communication with foreman