Tectura - Where do we go from here? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tectura

"Where do we go from here?"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
Current Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

* Interesting projects. Tend to be the largest in the market - you quickly gain experience and knowledge that few others in the industry have.
* If you aren't very good, they aren't likely to notice very quickly.
* Work-life balance is pretty phenomenal. Be careful that this doesn't make you appreciate the previous bullet too much.

Cons

* There is a lot of churn as soon as you get into the management level. Don't count on having a boss, or pay package, for long.
* Terrible about recognizing strong contributors and getting rid of weaker ones, though the economy has helped with the latter. Some "strong" consultants go into projects and screw them up again and again and their reputations remain untarnished.
* No real growth plan for employees. No exit strategy for strong and weak companies.
* Oh yes -- the CEO is the WORST. This isn't really a big con since it isn't likely to have any impact on you. But he comes off as inconsiderate and the conference calls that he leads are so boring they have to be experienced to be believed.

Advice to Management

Figure out what how to develop and maintain the right mix of employees skill levels. Don't be driven to hire exclusively by geographic and skill subset needs. This would make it easier to get rid of under-performers since you would have developing talent waiting.

Other Employee Reviews for Tectura

"Bonne entreprise"

Current Employee - Consultant in Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Paris (France)

I have been working at Tectura full-time (Less than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Beaucoup de collègues compétents et sympa.

Cons

Trop d'administratif, au moins pour la division française.

2. "Great People!"

I worked at Tectura full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people I worked with were awesome. Everyone had each others back and supported each other. I loved our team.

Cons

Every year there were changes in upper management , and the company was struggling financially .

Advice to Management

This is probably a mute point, because Tectura was bought out by UXC Eclipse, however when it was Tectura, upper management changed team leads way too often. They were probably having to do this because they were struggling financially, however it didn't lend to team building or feeling stable. I'm sure things are different now that it's owned by UXC Eclipse.