Tecumseh Products - My twelve years at Tecumseh Products has been very much enjoyed and I will never work anywhere else. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tecumseh Products

"My twelve years at Tecumseh Products has been very much enjoyed and I will never work anywhere else."

Current Employee - Assembly in Tupelo, MS
Current Employee - Assembly in Tupelo, MS

Pros

I feel that Tecumseh Products is the best job I've ever had. I go in every morning with joy, knowing that I'm working with people that are serious about their job. The employees take great pride in the quality of the product. I wouldn't buy any other brand.

Cons

At certain times the hours of operation per week can be overwhelming. Sometimes I see work loads a bit much on one person.

Advice to Management

The leadership at Tecumseh Products is great. The quality team couldn't be any better. I work in a very clean environment. I am always well informed of any changes or issues. If I have any questions or problems, I know who to turn to.

Other Employee Reviews for Tecumseh Products

1. "Where good workers go to die."

Former Employee - CAD Designer in Tecumseh, MI
    Former Employee - CAD Designer in Tecumseh, MI

Pros

compensation is ok relative to other companies in the area, however since they moved to ann arbor it becomes less of an advantage

Cons

the upper managerment is not well respected or trusted, too many shady characters at the top. they don't seem to treat employees well in general.

Advice to Management

if you treat your people better, and as part of a team, they will be better workers and you will have a lot less turnover

2. "Not a bad place to work"

I have been working at Tecumseh Products (More than a year)

Pros

People are great, multi-national experience

Cons

Small office in Ann Arbor. Development opportunities are limited.