Teknetex - Disaster | Glassdoor

"Disaster"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Teknetex full-time

Pros

Used to have good group of core employees, but either fired or ran all the good people off through mistreatment, unprofessionalism, and lies.

Cons

Leadership or lack thereof. Leaders present well at first blush, but working there is a total disaster from start to finish. Multiple employees have been cursed out - all separate incidents by the owner and full fledged 'lose your mind' incidents.

They claim to have offices in multiple cities (which they do not have) and have even closed their physical Nashville office and are down to 1 Recruiter and zero sales people with a total of 4 people in the entire company. Inappropriate conduct by ownership is the norm - presents one way in public and couldn't be further from the 'true him' in private. Neither owner should manage people - EVER - zero management, people, or leadership skills.

Advice to Management

Treat your team with respect. Don't lie. Don't curse out your employees. Get help for your temper issues. Allow employers to do their job instead of micromanaging.

Other Employee Reviews for Teknetex

1. "Executive Assistant"

I worked at Teknetex full-time

Pros

Free cell phone, computer, and iPad.

Cons

I still tell horror stories about this job. I worked directly with the CEO at the time, who was nearly impossible to work with. Within one month, all of the recruiters quit, except two. If you hate turn over, don't work here. Upper management is left to the CFO, who is a really nice woman, but works remotely, so you can imagine there's not a whole lot of communication happening between employees and management. The CEO really tries to build a team, but due to the difficult nature he exhibits, it's really hard to get his team behind him. It's a shame because I think it could be a really great company if he in particular left and was a behind the scenes player.

Advice to Management

My only advice is that they put some kind of control on the CEO. He's so difficult to work with and all his employees either quit or stayed behind and acted miserable. Like I said, this company has a lot of potential, but you can feel the negative energy as soon as you walk into the room.

Teknetex Response

Dec 8, 2016

So I am the CEO and here is my profile, https://www.linkedin.com/in/teknetexinckepley. There is always at least 2 sides to every story. I don't hide behind an anonymous tag and agree that I am... More

2. "People and Culture are #1"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Teknetex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

High performance culture, lots of support internally, great team

Cons

Staffing by nature, is a tough business. There is a lot of competition for candidates

Advice to Management

More training and individualized development plans for employees