TeleCommunication Systems - Take care of employe base on real performance, not race and personal relationship | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TeleCommunication Systems

"Take care of employe base on real performance, not race and personal relationship"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Annapolis, MD

Pros

Benefit ( 401k matching, ESPP, good Health Insurance, Flexable time, even free soda)
Compsation is acceptable.

Cons

Career advancement are non existing for some employees. ( in particular, minority)

Advice to Management

Take care of the good employees, and they will take care of the company!!
Too many long timer employee get into a comfort zone with high salary and low performance, while a lot of others with much lower paid but performed much better.

Other Employee Reviews for TeleCommunication Systems

"Former long term (but dissatisfied) employee"

Former Employee - This Would BE "personally Identifiable Information" in Seattle, WA

Pros

This is a close knit team environment. Everyone is very willing to commit to working to get a job done. If I needed an answer, all I needed to do was ask. One of the managers there was the best I've worked for.

Cons

There is a total lack of direction by upper management; no clear mission or vision for the company as a whole. Some of the managers they have employed in the past are not ethical (though I can't speak for current conditions). Salaries start out medium to good for the market, but do not keep pace with current market rates the longer an individual is there.

Advice to Management

None. I tried. I'm done trying.

2. "OK"

Current Employee - Executive in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)
    Current Employee - Executive in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

I have been working at TeleCommunication Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company to grow, Good friendly environment, Nice infrastructure.

Cons

Good for fresher but less growth for experienced person. Increment is way too low financial growth.

Advice to Management

Admin is full of egoistic, Few HR personal are way too rude like they are running organization