TelePacific Communications - OK | Glassdoor

"OK"

Former Employee - Customer Account Manager in Bakersfield, CA
Former Employee - Customer Account Manager in Bakersfield, CA

I worked at TelePacific Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Boss in remote office, centrally located in Bakersfield and worked with some true professionals

Cons

micro management no car allowance small cell allowance no laptop lots of competition with outside sales reps.

Advice to Management

eliminate inter office competition outside vs inside

Other Employee Reviews for TelePacific Communications

"Awful Management"

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TelePacific Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees without any type of managment title. HR tries their best to keep morale up.

Cons

Management does not care about the employees, they use the employees as the scapegoat to the Executives as to why numbers are not being met. No one stops to find the root of the problem which is that there is no leadership, knowledge and processes are very poor.

No training provided, the atmosphere is very tense and stressful. Everyone is on eggshells and afraid to speak up or voice suggestions for improvement. Management runs on emotion and if you say something that is taken the wrong way, decisions about you are made on personal feelings.

No collaberation at all between teams, just blame everywhere.

Advice to Management

CEO needs to start paying attention to what's going on. Instead of having a revolving door of employees, maybe he needs to start looking at management as the reason. I was warned of how this place was but never imagined it was this bad.

2. "Current Account Manager"

Current Employee - Current Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Current Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TelePacific Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relaxed work envirment. Middle and lower Managment is accesable and friendly. They are working to improve the company. My manager cares about my career and about me personally.

Cons

Poor communication between departments. The Senior Managment has set a structure to divide departments and pit them against each other. We constantly fight each other for sales and that takes money away from the company.

Advice to Management

Hire more people