TeleSolv Consulting - THRILLED to be away from this cold and mean-spirited company! | Glassdoor

"THRILLED to be away from this cold and mean-spirited company!"

Former Employee - Human Resources in Washington, DC

I worked at TeleSolv Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Other than a paycheck? None and, in fact, getting no paycheck is preferable because it's very draining to go somewhere everyday and have the life sucked out of you.

Cons

Unethical; self-serving; undeserving of contracts the gov't awards; cold and mean-spirited people in charge; you get the picture so find another employer/contractor

Advice to Management

These folks are too insecure to listen to anyone so no need to waste ones time, or put another way "No point having a conversation with an idiot!"

TeleSolv Consulting2016-12-04

Other Employee Reviews

"General Clerk III"

Former Employee - General Clerk III in Seattle, WA

I worked at TeleSolv Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

TeleSolv does a good job of recognizing its employees (the ones that put in ). I worked hard for 15 months, and then got another position with more pay.

Cons

There were a lotta whiny people "working" beside me and some of them were TeleSolv employees. They complained about everything, even the bonuses they received.

Advice to Management

Continue rewarding hardWORKING employees and get the whiny unproductive staff outta your workplace.

TeleSolv Consulting2017-04-24

"Company is ok to work for"

I have been working at TeleSolv Consulting part-time

Pros

Pay per hour is good for the area I'm in. You get a decent amount of pto for part time.

Cons

There aren't many hours available.

TeleSolv Consulting2018-02-07

Discover more reviews about TeleSolv Consulting.