TeleSolv Consulting - Company is ok to work for | Glassdoor

"Company is ok to work for"

I have been working at TeleSolv Consulting part-time

Pros

Pay per hour is good for the area I'm in. You get a decent amount of pto for part time.

Cons

There aren't many hours available.

TeleSolv Consulting2018-02-07

Other Employee Reviews

"General Clerk III"

Former Employee - General Clerk III in Seattle, WA

I worked at TeleSolv Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

TeleSolv does a good job of recognizing its employees (the ones that put in ). I worked hard for 15 months, and then got another position with more pay.

Cons

There were a lotta whiny people "working" beside me and some of them were TeleSolv employees. They complained about everything, even the bonuses they received.

Advice to Management

Continue rewarding hardWORKING employees and get the whiny unproductive staff outta your workplace.

TeleSolv Consulting2017-04-24

"Great office environment"

Current Employee - Project Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at TeleSolv Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Higher management is very accessible and easy to work with. The company provides a great work/life balance. Company encourages professional development always providing regular feedback and also offers an online platform for courses and reimbursement for books/classes work related. The office has a great environment.

Cons

I wish they had a more flexible policy regarding work hours in certain situations and offer more vacation time.

Advice to Management

Create a career plan so employees know what competencies must be achieved in order to have a salary raise and/or a promotion.

TeleSolv Consulting2017-04-19

Discover more reviews about TeleSolv Consulting.