TeleSolv Consulting - HR Incompetence | Glassdoor

"HR Incompetence"

Former Employee - General Clerk I in Lees Summit, MO

I worked at TeleSolv Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

None that I can think of. I was honestly better off under my old contract. There is virtually no incentive to work for these people.

Cons

HR is a joke with this company. What I've experienced in two months is massive incompetence regarding processing new employees, getting paychecks to employees in a timely fashion (and with direct deposit), and even having professional forms (such as workman's comp) for employees to fill. Seriously, HR fabricated a workman's comp form on the spot for an employee, and it wasn't even a good one. There is also no work/life...

Advice to Management

Please work to reform the HR department. They are in terrible disarray. Many people are now trying the NBC, rather than spend another day in this terrible contract. At this rate, the union WILL get into the building, with both TeleSolv and FCi's treatment of the employees.

TeleSolv Consulting2016-03-15

Other Employee Reviews

"General Clerk III"

Former Employee - General Clerk III in Seattle, WA

I worked at TeleSolv Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

TeleSolv does a good job of recognizing its employees (the ones that put in ). I worked hard for 15 months, and then got another position with more pay.

Cons

There were a lotta whiny people "working" beside me and some of them were TeleSolv employees. They complained about everything, even the bonuses they received.

Advice to Management

Continue rewarding hardWORKING employees and get the whiny unproductive staff outta your workplace.

TeleSolv Consulting2017-04-24

"Company is ok to work for"

I have been working at TeleSolv Consulting part-time

Pros

Pay per hour is good for the area I'm in. You get a decent amount of pto for part time.

Cons

There aren't many hours available.

TeleSolv Consulting2018-02-07

Discover more reviews about TeleSolv Consulting.