TeleTech - More than Satisfactory | Glassdoor

"More than Satisfactory"

Former Employee - Customer Services Representative in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Pros

I work for my career and TeleTech has brought me to a level where I am growing. I put to use my language skills and customer service orientation at work. It was a good experience.

Cons

There are always people who will be negative. Keep away from the bad influence and decide for yourself. Do your best.

Advice to Management

Put effort to get to know what employees are saying. While some are valuable and others are not, it's still a good insight in what to do for managing the employees.

Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech

"Great work experience"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Pros

Working with TeleTech provides me with a great work experience. I would say that I grew personally and professionally with my stay with the company. The company's culture is also incomparable and that makes working more fun. I appreciate how the company recognizes each employees contribution. Also, TeleTech provides employees with the tools they need to work efficiently.

Cons

Similar to other companies who wants to earn revenue but at the same time be competitive in the market, there has been changes in the company's processes and compensation/benefits.

2. "Overall, TeleTech is a great career starting or stepping stone company."

Former Employee - Human Capital
    Former Employee - Human Capital

Pros

TTEC strategically invests to be ahead of their competition and the industry overall. Technology is a strong focus.

Cons

Continuous change is good but on several occassions too much change in such a short time this caused poor results as well as high costs to the organization. They need a stronger long-term strategy - not only short-term focus.

Advice to Management

Although shareholders and thestreet ar important, they should not be the only drivers of the company.