TeleTech - Poor Communication | Glassdoor

"Poor Communication"

Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at TeleTech part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They provide online paid training for the project your working on

Cons

poor communication regarding work scheduling. I had to check my schedule several times a day to make sure my work schedule had not changed.

Advice to Management

improve scheduling process. Improve training. More communication with employees.

Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech

"It's a job"

Former Employee - HP Computer Technician in Springfield, MO
    Former Employee - HP Computer Technician in Springfield, MO

I worked at TeleTech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As long as you show up for work everyday you're pretty much guaranteed to keep your job. There is some opportunity to move up if that's for you. It's a good place to build experience.

Cons

They do not give raises. When a contract ends your job may end as well. I worked for HP and when the contract Teletech had with them was not renewed most everyone was let go with a small severance package.

Advice to Management

Allow for annual raises to be given to employees. Advancement is not for everyone and I think people would like to be rewarded for the time they put in there.

"TeleTech treats you like a number instead of an employee."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greeley, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greeley, CO

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very straight forward in what the company and what your supervisors want you to be/ work like. Set schedule for 6 months (or so) straight. Paid training (3 weeks in classroom, 2 weeks taking calls but being supervised). Fairly predictable job, you know what to expect every day you walk in. Benefits offered (if you think they're worth the money). Pay for performance (if you work extremely hard you will be rewarded). Stable job with a stable income.

Cons

No raises, rarely any promotions. The way you are treated is based on your statistics of working there - say you're extremely sick and can't come in, it's treated the same as a no call no show/ just not coming in, which puts you at a lower rating of the company. Schedules are based on your statistics, not what works for you. The "bonuses" they offer aren't very realistic to achieve. The company is very big - so other than my team lead, I'm not sure who I work for.

Advice to Management

Take the time to really connect with your employees - don't just treat us like a statistic/ number.