TeleTech - Teletech In a Nutshell | Glassdoor

"Teletech In a Nutshell"

Former Employee - Project Manager, Instructional Design in Englewood, CO
Former Employee - Project Manager, Instructional Design in Englewood, CO

I worked at TeleTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The corporate headquarters is massive and impressive.

Cons

On-boarding was insufficient and did not properly prep me for the ins and outs of working with this company. The benefits are terrible. They offer two plans, neither of which make sense or are easy to navigate, and cost the employee an incredible amount of money. The communication within the company is lacking. From inter-departmental to corporation-wide, communication is not clear to anyone and action items for employees are never made clear. There is no company culture. Whether you work at corporate or remotely, there is not sense of community. No Christmas or year end get-togethers, no mention of birthdays, anniversaries or spontaneous team building. A complete lack of work/life balance. As employees we worked consistently over 50 hours a week, and were not compensated. It is expected. This is a terrible company for which to work.

Advice to Management

This company fosters a live to work mentality. I worked upwards of 60-75 hours a week, and my time was strictly monitored. I filled out several, daily reports and reporting tools to show how much I was working, and was never asked if I was even 'ok'. This was not just me. Everyone in the department worked similar hours.

Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech

1. "Dog Company"

Former Employee - Training
    Former Employee - Training

I worked at TeleTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We supported a great client at the call center I worked at. Great people working on behalf of the client. Meaning work suporting a great client.

Cons

Corporate made it impossible to do our jobs effectively. Little understanding on the business culture of the client. Unrealistic expectations. I would not recommend working for this company under any situation.

Advice to Management

Get a clue

"Good Opportunity"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Englewood, CO

I worked at TeleTech part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked from home
    No traffic
    Training
    Promotion Potential
    HSA they match your dollar amount
    Hours
    Convenience
    Leadership

Cons

Benefits, but I understand also that you have to be full time. They do offer an HSA that you can contribute to, and they match the amount you contribute. Part-Time positions are entry, and if you get enough hours then it's okay.

Advice to Management

Offer more full-time positions, or at least a step up from Part-time