TeleTech - Not Bad | Glassdoor

"Not Bad"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at TeleTech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

you get paid on time

Cons

not stable, they loss contracts often

Advice to Management

More stability

Other Employee Reviews for TeleTech

"Great stepping stone choice to get your career started."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MO

I have been working at TeleTech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

TeleTech offers paid bonus in addition with paid training at competitive rates

Great place to earn experience and build résumé.

Also great plans with large pool insurance health, dental, eyesight. With a knowledgeable staff to help guide you into what best fits your life situation.

TeleTech is a 3rd party customer service center that compartmentalizations specialty service to better tailor to customer needs and questions.

Cons

The amount of training is approximately 30 days; depending on which department you are trained for will make a difference, however most training covers only very basic situations in an environment that has complex situations. Most experience one gets will be learning it by trial and error.

Pay is great for starting, but is capped as it is 3rd party. Great experience builder but not a lot of room for moving up.

Advice to Management

The most basic potential issue is that longevity at TeleTech is essentially discouraged. Early sign on bonuses and insurance coverage kick in almost immediately. However seasoned workers are hard to come by as their limits are quickly capped.

Instead of focusing high bonuses for newer recruits, it should be applied towards seasoned employees to match skill level and tenure.

2. "Software Support / Help Desk"

Former Contractor - @Home - Remote Customer Support/Hekp Desk/Software Support in Sheboygan, WI

I worked at TeleTech as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed working remotely from home, assisting customers with trouble shooting computer and software use and issues.

Cons

Some callers simply determined to stay unsatisfied,, even when offered a full refund on software ( or an upgrade) on software already used. Also, some customers were simply too hard to communicate with and were not open to new ideas, concepts or ways to do things.

Advice to Management

I break my day down into sections with smaller goals (milestones) I complete on a timely basis. This assists me to stay on time and on task. If working with a team, then you adjust to the majorities schedule and strongest talents to divide the load, to complete all tasks, quotas, goals and elements on time.