Telefónica - telefonica | Glassdoor

"telefonica"

I have been working at Telefónica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great place to work and eviromental

Cons

difficult to an international promotion

Other Employee Reviews for Telefónica

1. "Great start to my career"

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Telefónica full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There were great opportunities throughout the business with a focus on personal development. If I found a relevant course for my personal/business development 9 times out of 10, it got approval.
    The company can do culture resonated from the Board to the everyday manager. I worked with so many people that took pride in their work, overall a really empowering experience.

Cons

Over the years I worked at BT Cellnet, Cellnet, O2 and finally Telefonica O2; there were constant restructuring, unfortunately the process didn't always identify the skill gaps created by the great people that left and the impact on productivity could be felt for months after.

Advice to Management

I made a conscious effort to know the leadership Team but many of my colleagues could not name the board members nor were they interested in finding out.

2. "Good place to work if you are not ambitious"

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)
    Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I worked at Telefónica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, good internal marketing, integration events, an intent to reduce political culture
    THe marketing department was fun
    They are really good at teaching values and dedicating time to talk about them

Cons

Constantly changing, hard to prove your work results because soon you will have new rolls.
    The business is saturated but there is a lot of pressure of growth, need for creativity
    Hard to get promoted or recognized
    Specially in an entry level, they don't pay well.