Teleperformance - Doing whatever you can to keep people happy. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

"Doing whatever you can to keep people happy."

Current Employee - Technical Support Advisor in Boise, ID
Current Employee - Technical Support Advisor in Boise, ID

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supervisors, ACCM's, co workers and shifts.

Cons

Mandatory overtime, being baby sat as adults.

Advice to Management

Trust your advisors more.
Advice to Advisors
Be more trustworthy.

Other Employee Reviews for Teleperformance

1. "Fast paced, a good challenge, need to be patient and teach people."

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Lindon, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Lindon, UT

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management was very support of all the employees. They made sure to help us if we needed it, and there were often perks to performing well. Occasionally there were opportunities to advance, and the management was very progressive and quickly moved talent up the ladder.

Cons

The nature of the job is demanding. People don't know how to use their computers a lot. You need a lot of patience, and a mindset of teaching people how to solve the problem. Happy customers = happy management. Sometimes you don't get along with a supervisor, but you just need to put your head down and work through it. Often the metrics for support agent performance were fairly stingy and restrictive.

Advice to Management

Allow agents a little more leeway when it comes to helping people over the phone. If you spend a little bit longer on the call, but you help the customer feel more comfortable, that's return business that makes an impact in your bottom line.

2. "I enjoyed working on different technical support accounts at Teleperformance in Salt Lake City."

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get paid for helping people all day. And most supervisors did their job well.

Cons

Sometimes, people who shouldn't ever have any authority over anyone, do become supervisors; however, that seems to happen everywhere, and the manager I spoke to shifted me to another supervisor without objecting.
    The company failed to take advantage of some opportunities in employee management; we rarely found out when customer sent us thank you letters or e-mails, and employee suggestions seemed to vanish (despite supervisors telling me that they did review employee suggestions in their meetings).

Advice to Management

Train employees on how to supervise people before you make them supervisors, make sure you design a good training for that. Take advantage of your employees' ideas.