Teleperformance - Overall, it was up and down,depending on the client, but it was worth doing for the experience provided. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Teleperformance

"Overall, it was up and down,depending on the client, but it was worth doing for the experience provided."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pocatello, ID
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pocatello, ID

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have good incentives programs.

Cons

They rushed some of their lower management to the floor, leaving little time to develop proper management qualities.

Advice to Management

They should be more choosy when hiring managers in a "rush to expand the call center" situation, even if they have to go outside of the company for them.

Other Employee Reviews for Teleperformance

"Par for course"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy to get in and out, but hard to get ahead. There are no illusions about your role as a low level employee. This is a pro and a con, if you want to get ahead you'll know where the glass ceiling is right away.

Cons

The company lacked incentive for hard work, and stand out performance. Managers believe managing is equal to dictatorship. There are no illusions about your role as a low level employee. This is a pro and a con, if you want to get ahead you'll know where the glass ceiling is right away.

Advice to Management

Help your employees get a leg up, more of them will put forth the effort if there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Pick better managers, people that work with people not people who lord over them.

"Terrible, I'd rather go back to working fast food."

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's not an overall bad community in the work place. Definitely a decent start for a college student/entry level worker and probably best overall to work part time here. If you can go a year here you're essentially eligible for any customer service position in Columbus, OH in fact some employers actually prefer to hire former Teleperformance employees.

Cons

The pay is low for a call center job, health insurance is a joke- I had cheaper insurance provided by the same provider when I paid for it myself, management constantly changing, policy constantly changing and you're only notified 5% of the time, Supervisor get the "We're better than you and we'll let you know it" attitude same with other upper management, Day off requests are denied immediately regardless of the day or when you schedule it,

They refused to approve my friend leave for bed rest when she was nine months pregnant.

Advice to Management

Get your act together