Teleperformance - Horrible | Glassdoor

"Horrible"

Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very lenient with attendance

Cons

Low pay, horrible management , discrimination issues coming from management until you mention speaking to a lawyer as HR doesn't really give a crap management on drugs and higher ups allow it for years before asking for drug test lots of favoritism

Advice to Management

Drug test your supervisors every so often also get HR representatives that have an education in human resources such as college degrees not just people with their HS diploma if they even have that just because you like them . Stop allowing client abuse towards employees and stop all the favoritism

Other Employee Reviews for Teleperformance

"My experience with Teleperformance has been pretty difficult."

Current Employee - Verizon Fios Agent in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Verizon Fios Agent in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I like working from home.

Cons

Being all the phone all day.

Advice to Management

Try to focus on your agents rather than just the management. I bet you the turn over rate would come out a lot better.

"Promote from within is a lie."

Current Employee - Product Support in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Product Support in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People I worked with were pretty cool. We are all in the same boat. So there does not seem to be a condescending theme amongst the Agents, trainers, and supervisors.

Cons

They say that they promote from within. However, 2 accounts just ended and they put new hires, (people who had never worked here),over 50-80 experienced call center agents. Meanwhile, agents who were experienced are being furloughed for over a month, and put into an account that doesn't start training for 5-6 weeks. SO the new hires started immediately, and the agents who had been working here for months and years were forced to go 1-2 months without a paycheck. This make ZERO SENSE. Why train an entirely new workforce when you have people who have been there, done that, and force the people who were loyal to go look for work elsewhere. Horrible management. I mean it is literally absurd. I have no loyalty to this company after this. They dont care about me, I dont care about them. Plain and simple. I'll continue to collect a paycheck, but other than that I don't care. I'll continue to look for work elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Quit hiring an absurd amount of new people because you cant control the turnover rate due to your idiocy. Show the people that show up every day some consistency, and quit treating them like another notch in the belt. There is a dress code in place for professionalism, but I see people on a daily basis that I wouldn't let walk into Wal-Mart, because they are trash.