1. "Smart people working on fun, challenging developer problems"

5.0

I have been working at Telerik full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work if you enjoy creating tools for developers. Work hard, play hard environment with a genuine commitment to team success. Low tolerance for egos, and big emphasis on delivering great customer service.

Cons

Highly distributed company, so lots of virtual meetings and few opportunities to see all colleagues face-to-face.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing so far!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Telerik full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just started working here a few weeks ago so I can't provide a detailed review of the company and office just yet. However, so far, everyone has been extremely helpful, welcoming, and encouraging. It seems as though there is much room for moving up and being successful within the company and I am very excited for my future here at Telerik

Cons

Since I have started I have not found one con yet. And honestly I don't see myself having any issues with this company, only great things here!

"They had potential..."

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Telerik full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Attempted to be a "hip place" to work with a game room, free lunches, and happy hour once a week. Great healthcare benefits. All other benefits were pretty standard for the industry.

Cons

When I first started at the US office, it was a small niche group of people that truly wanted to succeed. Within 2 years, that all changed. Numerous times I witness hard working employees walked out by HR without a single negative review or constructive feedback. The turn over was monumental. HR had no idea what type of individual would be a good fit and hired anyone that applied. Most new hires never made it past the introductory period. Once the staff had more than quadrupled in size, office management lost control. Communication broke down, and if you were caught in the cross-fires you were screwed. Some departments were able to stabilize, but with many offices scattered across the globe, it was virtually impossible. HR and upper management held onto their favorites, paid them structured bonuses, offered flexible working hours, remote capabilities and countless other perks. Any complaint was left on deaf ears or put a target on your back for the next round of layoffs. Others who had earned, or requested more, were fired or forced out. Countless directors were hired to try and stabilize the working environment, but every single one came in with guns blazing and left within 6 months. After 5 years, and zero opportunity for growth or professional advancement, it was time to move on. I turned in my resignation letter, finished or redistributed my workload, and informed my coworkers of my planned departure. On my last day I received zero guidance from my direct supervisor, their supervisor, office management or HR. To cover myself I asked a manager from another department to witness me turning in my laptop, key card and to walk me out. There was great potential. But they would not hand the reigns over to Progress. In return, they lost several valuable employees.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Telerik.