Tenable - Nothing but positives to share.... | Glassdoor
Discover more reviews from Tenable.

"Nothing but positives to share...."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Tenable full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First and foremost, my favorite part about working at Tenable are THE PEOPLE. They care about the work that you do and they understand you have commitments outside of work. The team environment is what keeps me coming back day after day! I've also seen improvements in the onboarding/orientation since I started and I think that is a testament to upper management listening to the feedback they receive. Tenable has a great culture and those that immerse themselves in their work and make connections across the organization seem to flourish. I also really appreciate that the executives have an open door policy.

Cons

Honestly, couldn't think of anything to write here....

Advice to Management

Continue to be as transparent as possible and engage with all levels within the organization. It would be interesting to do a "lunch and learn" where folks across the organization could interact with executives in different functions and talk about Tenable and general career advice, etc - internal networking if you will.

Other Employee Reviews for Tenable

"Former Tenable Employee"

I worked at Tenable full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent health care insurance - besides that nothing.

Cons

Passive Aggressive culture and networking driven. Many people add nothing but have titles and add to the frustration levels of those working. Many issues with the product and lots of mid and Sr management infighting.

Advice to Management

none

"Fantastic pl;ace to work"

I have been working at Tenable full-time

Pros

The people here are all incredibly friendly and down to earth, I learn new things every day here. On-boarding was fast and efficient, new hire orientation gave me a very deep look at the company as a whole and the culture here.

Cons

None that I can think of, unless you consider free food a con since it'll go to your waist.