KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall, a good place to work. Better than many other jobs.

Mar 3, 2020 - Clinical Dietitian in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They offer good health insurance and other benefits.

Cons

Wish there were more raises past the cost of living raise. Very hard to make more money. Seems the cost of living raise is only enough each year to cover the increased costs of benefits every year. I worked for this company for about 6 years and did not end up making any more "take home" money than I did when I first started working due to this reason.

Tenet Healthcare Response

Recruitment and HR Operations

We’re sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the pay/benefits offered. We do think of our employees as our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome!

Dec 6, 2021 - Firefighter/Paramedic in Coconut Creek, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent staff and education department

Cons

None that I have experienced while employed here

Tenet Healthcare Response

Recruitment and HR Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you’re happy in your role at Tenet Healthcare.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Do not Recommend

Aug 11, 2022 - Annonymus Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have amazing coworkers, we help each other out and I have made amazing life-long friendships because of it. I learned a lot being an employee. Insurance is good, and the student loan repayment plan is good.

Cons

Management and administration do not care about their employees. Low pay with no growth. You are told what they expect of you and if you do one thing wrong it is thrown in your face, even though you did all the correct things before. They only offer $3 for call play, and they increased it to $3.50 this year which is still way below average. Hours are cut all the time with mandatory flexing, which you have to use your PTO to cover. They pay low wages plus cut hours, with inflation being so high at 9.1%, it's barely a livable wage. There is no Covid pay if you get sick, even though we are exposed to covid patients on a regular basis. You only see administration for the photo ops, when they give out treats. The department director micromanages everything. If the hospital is slow and losing money, the employees get punished by getting their hours cut. They cut our 401k matching when covid started, and cut our hours by 66%, leaving us with only one 12-hour shift a week. I do not recommend working at any of Tenet's facilities, because tenet does not care about its employees, all they care about is the money.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tenet Healthcare.