KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great first nursing job.

Jan 6, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Rock Hill, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very sick patients and a wide variety of clinical cases. The staff truly care about the patients, and mostly very good teamwork. Lots of bonus incentives to pickup shifts.

Cons

They decided to suddenly cut matching 401(k) contributions in September 2020. Management very disorganized. Constantly out of “routine” supplies like garbage bags, hand sanitizer, and wash cloths. Software & computers for charting is pretty slow and frequently don’t work. Severely understaffed which makes nurses work to death.

Continue reading

Recruitment and HR Operations

We're sorry to hear this but appreciate your honesty. This will be shared with leadership immediately but also encourage you to discuss with your supervisor.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Clinic

Aug 17, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work hours when working in clinic

Cons

Having office manager that does not come from nursing background.

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Flexibility

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good company to jumpstart your career.

Cons

Work flexibility and mobility are not feasible here. Tenet is very reluctant to offer such an option. If you are looking for a WFH setup or a reasonable hybrid setup, this company is not for you.

Continue reading

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

Discover more reviews about Tenet Healthcare.

Tenet Healthcare Job Seekers Also Viewed