KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Mar 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunity to grow is there if upper management chooses you. No need to apply it will just be given to you.

Cons

Tenet does not care about its employees. The budget is always a problem. Raises are a joke. No bonus for the employees that do the work. It all goes to upper management. Everything can be don't remotely yet some of us are required to be onsite, and others on the same team are remote. Yet everyone on the executive floor is out of the office every Friday.

Continue reading

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Clinic

Aug 17, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work hours when working in clinic

Cons

Having office manager that does not come from nursing background.

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Flexibility

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good company to jumpstart your career.

Cons

Work flexibility and mobility are not feasible here. Tenet is very reluctant to offer such an option. If you are looking for a WFH setup or a reasonable hybrid setup, this company is not for you.

Continue reading

Recruitment and HR Operations

Discover more reviews about Tenet Healthcare.

Tenet Healthcare Job Seekers Also Viewed