Cover image for Tenet Healthcare

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Clinic

Aug 17, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work hours when working in clinic

Cons

Having office manager that does not come from nursing background.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ff

Nov 11, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Port St Lucie, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexiblity pay nurses, and staff

Cons

Pulled to other floors often

Be the first to find this review helpful

Recruitment and HR Operations

Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to our success. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

They only care about profit

Oct 14, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Modesto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Tenet for over 10yrs. I have had the pleasure to work with amazing RNs, LVNs, LPTs and psych techs. That is why I stayed.

Cons

Even in California, where we have ratio laws, we are constantly over ratio. The company does not care. They blame it on the pandemic but it has always been like this. They keep staffing at a bare minimum. They expect RN to break techs, they don’t have any break relief, they use managers to break nurses and they don’t want to take care of the pts needs. They cut staff as soon as there are discharges, even 1 hour before the end of the shift. When you have had 9 high acuity pts all day and they start sending nurse home, it’s defeating. I have tried all manners of addressing the issue. They don’t care. It’s all about numbers and profit. The pts are violent and they still won’t staff by acuity. Someone will be severely injured and /or killed by a violent, methamphetamine high pt someday. I have seen the worst assaults on staff regularly. Tenet just doesn’t care about the staff or pts.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

Discover more reviews about Tenet Healthcare.

Tenet Healthcare Job Seekers Also Viewed