KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overworked under paid

Jul 22, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule was great 3-12hr shifts a week make your schedule a month in advance perfect.

Cons

management seem not to care for patient safety, they save a few dollars to not hire extra nurses or send some home and overwork the ones there, but when a patient goes bad there is lack of support due to the lack of help. Large turnover RN's are willing to pay the penalty for leaving before their 3 year contract expires than to risk loosing their license to the hospitals decisions.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome!

Dec 6, 2021 - Firefighter/Paramedic in Coconut Creek, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent staff and education department

Cons

None that I have experienced while employed here

Be the first to find this review helpful

Tenet Healthcare Response

Recruitment and HR Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you’re happy in your role at Tenet Healthcare.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Do not Recommend

Aug 11, 2022 - Annonymus Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have amazing coworkers, we help each other out and I have made amazing life-long friendships because of it. I learned a lot being an employee. Insurance is good, and the student loan repayment plan is good.

Cons

Management and administration do not care about their employees. Low pay with no growth. You are told what they expect of you and if you do one thing wrong it is thrown in your face, even though you did all the correct things before. They only offer $3 for call play, and they increased it to $3.50 this year which is still way below average. Hours are cut all the time with mandatory flexing, which you have to use your PTO to cover. They pay low wages plus cut hours, with inflation being so high at 9.1%, it's barely a livable wage. There is no Covid pay if you get sick, even though we are exposed to covid patients on a regular basis. You only see administration for the photo ops, when they give out treats. The department director micromanages everything. If the hospital is slow and losing money, the employees get punished by getting their hours cut. They cut our 401k matching when covid started, and cut our hours by 66%, leaving us with only one 12-hour shift a week. I do not recommend working at any of Tenet's facilities, because tenet does not care about its employees, all they care about is the money.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Tenet Healthcare.