Cover image for Terex Corporation

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Exceptional Culture & Values

Nov 10, 2021 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many companies profess to have certain values but seldom live by them, especially when it comes to challenging times. Terex Way Values are strong and lived-by consistently across the company.

Cons

Its a tough business, many changes in the industry and ecosystem over the past few years. Makes for challenging times but the foundation is strong and the leadership team is focused on executing the right things.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Branch manager

Oct 5, 2022 - Branch Operations Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits and work life balance

Cons

Minimal corporate support and resources

Be the first to find this review helpful

Terex Corporation Response

Director, Corporate Communications

Thank you for your candid comments!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work (specifically as a new engineer)

Dec 3, 2022 - Design Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very little micromanaging, "Uppers" let you do your job and you are absolutely capable of making an impact as an engineer at this company

Cons

Could have a better feedback system. Only have a formal feedback review once a year.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Terex Corporation.

Terex Corporation Careers

Cover image for Terex Corporation

"As a software engineer in the Controls team I have loved the opportunities and flexibility I have at Terex. I have had the opportunity to...More

• Terex Way Values
  • Benefits
  • Citizenship
  • Zero Harm

Terex Corporation Photos

+ Add Photo
Terex Corporation photo of: Celebrating 10 years of our Hosur facility in India - a real milestone for the entire team 👏
Terex Corporation photo of: Terex unveiled its new £12m facility in Campsie. The 105,000 sq foot facility manufactures heavy equipment for Terex Ecotec and mobile conveyors.
Terex Corporation photo of: Melissa Holobach, General Manager of our Oklahoma City facility, has been recently recognized by Diversity Journal in its 2019 'Women Worth Watching' profiles.
Terex Corporation photo of: Fuchs team members who celebrated their 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of service in 2019!
Terex Corporation photo of: One of our Genie interns reached the summit of Argentina's Aconcagua, the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere, with the help of his Genie® socks.
Terex Corporation photo of: Terex Omagh took part in Northern Ireland's (NI) 2019 Big Shops Showdown, on behalf of Cancer Focus , raising an impressive £3,339
Terex Corporation photo of: Year 14 pupils from Loreto Grammar School in Omagh, NorthernIreland enjoyed a presentation on Engineering and STEM careers from our Team Member, Claire.

Terex Corporation Job Seekers Also Viewed