Terumo BCT - Sales | Glassdoor

"Sales"

I worked at Terumo BCT full-time

Pros

Products Sales Teams Run your own territory

Cons

Needs more training Lack of transparency Inconsistency with Sales Quotas

Terumo BCT2018-05-08

Terumo BCT Response

June 15, 2018Associate and Community Communications

We agree that our products and people are our most valuable attributes. As an organization committed to continuous improvement, training and communication are two key areas of focus for us. With a workforce that is geographically dispersed like ours, communication can be even more challenging. We are working to increase two-way communication opportunities by leveraging technology (such as Yammer) for real-time exchange of news and information. We appreciate you sharing a review.

1. "Intern Purgatory"

Current Intern - Engineer Intern

I have been working at Terumo BCT for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity as an undergraduate or fresh graduate to intern. Awesome work experience. More opportunity to contribute to projects than expected as an intern. Great benefits for everyone, even interns. Great location.

Cons

PC, be careful what you say or imply, some people seek out things to be offended by. If you intern, be prepared to be stuck as an intern for a LONG time. In addition, be prepared for your long internship experience to not be counted as experience upon landing a full time position. Be prepared to be let down by internal job postings, most internal postings are only up for 1 day and are likely promised to someone else.

Advice to Management

Change the name from graduate intern to contract engineer or something, every interview I've had thinks something is wrong with me for not having landed a job after interning for this long.

Terumo BCT2019-10-09
  2. "Great company"

Former Employee - Assembly Technician in Lakewood, CO

I worked at Terumo BCT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, Good work life balance

Cons

Very strict with break times

Terumo BCT2019-10-08

Discover more reviews about Terumo BCT.