Cover image for Tester Work

QA Manual Software Engineer
      Current Freelancer, less than 1 year
      Damietta
      Business Outlook

Pros

a great working environment that support us as a tester with all of the information needed to do our job perfectly

Cons

i can't think of a thing

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        Jul 28, 2023
        Former Employee
        Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to work with and customers

Cons

summer gets very busy here

1. 4.0
          Oct 6, 2023
          Software Tester
          Current Freelancer, more than 1 year
          Business Outlook

Pros

Real-world experience, decent pay per project, able to use current trending technology.

Cons

Flow of work contracts is not predictable.

Discover more reviews about Tester Work.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Underwriter

Had an interview today and at the end recruiter asked if I was interviewing with another company I was honest and said yes I currently have an offer already with another company. Should I have said that? Worried it may hurt my chances with the interview process going forward.

1 Comment

Co-founder

Many people are getting ghosted during the interview process these days so I started https://ghosts.fyi to track companies that regularly ghost. Let me know if you could see this being helpful during your job search!

0 Comments

SR. Maintenance Engineer

I had an panel interview(which seems the last interview?) on Nov.21st, sent thank you email, and received response(look forward to our next step) on same day. but have not heard back from them afterwards. I understand that we had Thanksgiving weekend but should I send follow up email? or should I just wait?

4 Comments