KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Global, diverse, FUN, company that truly cares about employees.

Sep 3, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global workforce that gives new insights into cultures from around the world Focus on diversity among employees Excellent benefits, fair pay Great communication between employees and C-suite, leaderships, execs Fair workload and goals Unlimited PTO and a healthy outlook on work/life balance Fun and engaging activities that focus on relationship building Fully remote Very kind, thoughtful, involved, and communicative CEO.

Cons

Not many, and not that are Testlio specific, but pain points of remote work. You may have to flex your work hours a bit some days- stay late or start earlier and shift your day. A lot of check-ins are required. Startup culture always means a bit of shifting priorities and responsibilities from Q to Q.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lovely Employee Experience

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Servant Leadership with high level of communication and transparency -Great Benefits -Inclusive and Fun Culture -Company Vision -Work / life balance flexibility

Cons

Fast paced company, as is most start ups. Can be challenging for those that don't like change but mostly keeps your day to day lively and ever evolving...like most software and technology.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's going to be the Great Start @Testlio

Jan 4, 2022 - Test Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am super exited to join Testlio. Their interview process made me feel that I have chosen the right company for my career. Every people I had discussion with were very cool and kind. I hope it's going to be even more great to work along with all these wonderful people and team.

Cons

No cons found to specify

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Testlio.