KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Lovely Employee Experience

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Servant Leadership with high level of communication and transparency -Great Benefits -Inclusive and Fun Culture -Company Vision -Work / life balance flexibility

Cons

Fast paced company, as is most start ups. Can be challenging for those that don't like change but mostly keeps your day to day lively and ever evolving...like most software and technology.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's going to be the Great Start @Testlio

Jan 4, 2022 - Test Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am super exited to join Testlio. Their interview process made me feel that I have chosen the right company for my career. Every people I had discussion with were very cool and kind. I hope it's going to be even more great to work along with all these wonderful people and team.

Cons

No cons found to specify

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Very bad experience

Apr 21, 2022 - Manual Testing in China, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don't see any advantages to it other than wasting time

Cons

In Testlio's entrance exam, one hour exam, I actually spent almost 12 hours, after the exam, I checked the scores of all the people who participated in the exam, I was the highest score of more than 600, but in the end testlio sent me a message Said I didn't pass the entrance exam. I looked at most of the people who took the test, and the scores were basically very low. From my personal experience, are you sure this is not a scam?

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Testlio Response

Hello — this is Kaspar. I lead our Testing Network here at Testlio. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with our tester onboarding process wasn’t positive. Those who don’t make it through the onboarding exam receive an explanation as to why they didn’t pass. It sounds like this information may not have gotten through in your case. Please contact us at network@testlio.com and we can try to straighten that out. Candidly, a large number of those that take this test do not pass; at least not on the first try. We have a very high bar that we have to maintain within the Network that is commensurate with the needs of the clients we serve, as well as the above market pay and experience we offer. While we’re confident the onboarding exam and vetting processes are fair, they are also necessarily challenging, even as we work to continuously revise and improve them. Individual testers cannot see others’ scores, but it sounds like you know a few people who also did not pass. Again, this is not evidence of a “scam,” rather the reality of how narrow the acceptance rate into the Network at Testlio can often be. If you’d like to provide some additional information, or have a conversation, please contact us at the address above. Thank you, Kaspar Kikerpill Testing Network Director

Discover more reviews about Testlio.

Testlio Photos