Tetra Tech - Overall, a disappointing experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tetra Tech

"Overall, a disappointing experience."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at Tetra Tech part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Generally a good reputation in the industry translates to interesting projects. There were some good opportunities to make meaningful contributions to significant projects.

Cons

Company organization and management does not facilitate effective use of the impressive resources available across the corporation. Does not do a good job of leveling resources where they are needed and avoiding cut-backs where they are under-used.

Advice to Management

Devise a more effective system for sharing resources/staff across business units and equitably assigning credit for project profit where it is justified. Reward team players and facilitators, and weed out the hoarders, especially at upper levels.

Other Employee Reviews for Tetra Tech

"Amazing Company"

I worked at Tetra Tech full-time

Pros

Tremendous growth and opportunity for the ambitious. Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and market conditions. A good place to expand your experience and career opportunities. High quality people.

Cons

Business is very market focused, and can be limiting if market trends downward. Shifting growth initiatives creates confusion about core markets. Large company can isolate segments of the company, with challenges in delivering a clear mission and vision.

Advice to Management

Organizational structure is somewhat confusing to staff and management. Changing market focus also impacts legacy structures and alignment.

2. "Basic internship that had me involved in a whole range of Engineering aspects"

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Tetra Tech part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My advisors gave me all kinds of aspects to work on including actual field work

Cons

They struggled with keeping me busy