Teva Pharmaceuticals - Great company, great people, nice benefits, but salaries are on the lower side | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals

"Great company, great people, nice benefits, but salaries are on the lower side"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Petah Tikva (Israel)
Former Employee - Project Manager in Petah Tikva (Israel)

I worked at Teva Pharmaceuticals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good morale and atmosphere.
The company has an outstanding reputation in Israel and you feel proud to tell people that you work there.
Multiple benefits - subsidized holidays in Israel and abroad, private health insurance, dental plan

Cons

The company is a near-monopoly in the Israeli pharmaceutical market, and takes advantage of this to offer not-so-high salaries
Relatively rigid management structure, lots of internal politics, like in other big organisations
Have to work for 3 years in one position until you're allowed to apply for another one

Advice to Management

Invest more in talent management and development

Other Employee Reviews for Teva Pharmaceuticals

1. "Best Company in the Pharmaceutical Industry"

Current Employee - Senior Regional Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Regional Manager

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am surrounded by like-minded achievers with integrity. We are treated with dignity and respect, and have a compensation plan designed specifically to attract and retain achievers. It's a "no whining" atmosphere that makes me proud to be a contributing member. I absolutely love my job, my manager, my teammates, and my team. We live out the founding values of our predecessor company, Marion Laboratories: 1) Treat Others as You Want to be Treated and 2) Those Who Produce Share in the Rewards.

Cons

The only negative has been the change associated with a generic parent company. When we've been saddled with global policies & procedures, some don't fit our culture. I will say though that our US Leadership fight with all they have to eliminate as many of these irritating policies as possible. It's a valid beef but in context of the situation we're in, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the good things we experience.

Advice to Management

Keep fighting to let us operate with as much autonomy as possible. We have a giant "carrot" in front of us, so let us go get it!

2. "Challenging, dynamic, not without frustration"

I have been working at Teva Pharmaceuticals full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wide scope
    Israel based HQ (a pro for Israelis)
    Excellent HR (good people)

Cons

Very low benchmark salary
    Heavy and slow response and processes
    Very poor work-life balance

Advice to Management

Financial compensation far is more important to employees than the management seems to currently perceive
    If the company is to continue competing in the "big league", salary benchmark has to be updated, otherwise the above stated HR will not stay...